We are seeking an E-commerce Specialist to manage all things e-commerce related, including website functionality, user experience and content management. In this role you will be reporting to Vice President of Retail and Plant Operations.
- Administration of the e-commerce platform (BigCommerce). Previous experience with an e-commerce platform such as BigCommerce, Shopify, Woo Commerce, Magento, or Salesforce is required.
- Update product listings and content on the website.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis.
- Merchandise the site to maximize sell-through and conversion.
- Build and maintain SEO optimized product pages.
- Work with the in-store fulfilment team to resolve order issues and respond to customer inquiries.
- Analyze site metrics to optimize channel performance and update KPI dashboards.
- Improve and add site functionality.
- Are an experienced e-commerce operator, with 2-3 years of experience (ideally within the food industry).
- Have a passion for creative, design, digital, retail, food and nutrition.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are adaptable to change.
- Have strong attention to detail, a sense of urgency, with an ability to prioritize, plan and organize.
- Are results driven and take initiative for solving problems.
- Are a good communicator and can work collaboratively with other cross-functional teams such as the retail online fulfillment.
- Have a working knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Have experience with spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Possess a diploma or degree in Technology, Marketing, Business Administration, Design or equivalent working experience.