Location: Burien/Seattle, Washington, USA
We are seeking a Director of Campaign Marketing to create all digital marketing and media campaigns from concept through to execution, reporting, and optimization
In this role, you will report into our Co-founder and Head of Brand Marketing & Product Development and will work with the creative, brand marketing, product development and operations teams on multiple projects across a various channels and formats. You will be responsible for 1) developing campaign marketing content (intake, development, approval, production); 2) prioritizing resources across contract creatives and agency partners; and 3) managing budget, timeline and reporting on progress. More specifically, you will:
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize campaigns
- Develop strategy and plans to promote and market new products and marketing campaigns
- Implement and project manage multi-channel, integrated campaign marketing plans in alignment with product launch calendar and sales initiatives.
- Work closely with social media and digital teams for cohesive messaging.
Develop, maintain and organize campaign-specific materials
- Campaign analysis measurement, reporting and insights generation.
- Support qualitative and quantitative research to develop key findings and recommended actions.
- Contribute to innovation strategy, reflecting competitive and consumer trends and market needs
- Manage multiple parallel projects working with designers, writers, developers, business leaders, and external vendors.
- Collect and synthesize input from stakeholders and share out to the creative contractors and agency partners.
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets.
Required skills / qualifications:
- BA and 5+ years of experience in: campaign management/optimization, digital media, content creation, CPG or food, retail, marketing.
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Exceptional organizational, project management, prioritization and resource allocation skills.
Share our passion for transforming the world through food with your “everything is possible attitude”
· Operate with a high level of integrity and are committed to the highest level of excellence in your work
· Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of enthusiasm for the business and its growth; are a self-starter who can thrive without extensive supervision
· Possess a strong attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage maturity and business acumen to make decisions
· Are a strong communicator – written and verbally – and build relationships quickly and easily.